Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Check Out the New Miami Dolphins Logo

The new logo for the Miami Dolphins was not supposed to be revealed until next month, but a snafu on the NFL.com site leaked the logo recently. Rather than try to deny it the team went ahead and confirmed it.

Yep. This sucker is real.


I'm not a big fan of NFL teams changing their logos and uniforms much. It reeks of an attempt top get the cash-strapped fan base to go out and buy all new apparel so they can be current with their gear.

If you are going to do it, you might as well make it better and I think the Dolphins succeeded in doing just that:

The fierce dolphin always looked a little comical to me. If I want humor from my NFL team I'll look to the police blotter or the New York Jets for comedy.

Not my logo.


[UPI]
Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment