Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Madness: Have You Seen Dunk City (aka FGCU) Yet?

I am one of the few that can honestly say that the boys from Florida Gulf Coast University has not busted my bracket (I had other games do that). Now I will be honest and say that I picked them because I thought they were cooler than most of the other schools in the Tournament.

For real people--after seeing the view from the dorm and head coach Andy Enfield's wife how could you not love this school (I'm sure there are people that used less scientific methods to pick their brackets)?

Anyway...now these guys have a nickname and a theme song. I had wanted to call them the college version of Lob City, but since the Clippers already own that I suppose Dunk City will work (heck, it's better).




Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment