Sunday, March 24, 2013

Robert Griffin III Shines and Throws to Elephants at the Circus

I want to say that he is just being a goof, but there really isn't much of a story to go with the picture. Apparently he was at the circus with the family Sunday and tweeted a picture of himself wearing a "prince" jacket.


Well, when you are one of the hottest quarterbacks in the NFL I guess you can wear whatcha like and call it anything. What did confuse me though was his response to a person who snapped a pic of him wearing this and sent it to him:
@DeJon_Monique: Blouses @RGIII 😂😂😂😂😂pic.twitter.com/lChyZvdsbf” Would you guys like some pancakes? 😂😂😂
Ummm...okay...now I want pancakes...anyway...

Of course when you are an NFL star you might get an opportunity or two that other folks might not get (and that's cool; doing this might freak me out a little...)


Now if they have a jersey that fits...


[USAToday]
Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment