Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Atlanta Falcons New Stadium is Going to be Insane!

Roger Goodell has been stressing out over how to get more fans to watch the game in the stands rather than in the comfort of their own homes. If he wants some ideas what he needs to do is check out the plans for the Atlanta Falcons new stadium--because this sucker is awesome!



The Falcons are finally looking to move out of the Georgia Dome and into some fancy new digs of their own. To create those digs they paid a hefty $35 million to a design company to come up with the concept for their new home.

Now the video call tell you more, but here are the two coolest of the highlights--the roof is going to open like a camera shutter taking a picture (how freaking cool is that going to look?); the freaking eats are going to rumble on big hits.

Yes. You read it right--the freaking seats are going to rumble on big hits!!!

That is so cool I had to say it twice. That alone makes me want to go to Atlanta to see a game. I'll just have to make sure that is against the worst team in the league though because I want my seat rocking!



Visit the FansEdge FanStore

1 comment:

  1. Before you get too excited the seats that will rumble will be club seats only, if it even happens. So unless this blog is making you rich, I doubt you or I will ever get to experience this. haha I still can't wait to see which design they go with. I kind of like the roof that opens side to side and allows for more open air seating.

    ReplyDelete