Saturday, November 2, 2013

Johnny Manziel Puts Any and All Doubts to Rest About His Shoulder

Earlier in the week I had a conversation with a fellow Aggie about the upcoming game against UTEP. With UTEP not very serious competition why not hold Johnny Manziel out and get him healthy for some of the tough games ahead?

I know. I know. JFF is a warrior; nothing is going to hold this kid back. 


So it's kind of nice that he was able to prove that he and his shoulder are absolutely fine. I have to admit--when I watched him dive in on his shoulder I cringed a little; good to see it didn't bug him at all.

It was great to see him make all the throws he needed to--like this one to Malcolm Kennedy for a touchdown:


He certainly looked like the Johnny Football fans have come to know and love on this 49-yard scamper for a touchdown:


When all was said and done he went 16-24 for 273 yards and four touchdowns and added another 67 yards and two touchdowns on seven carries.

Yeah, I think it is safe to say that Johnny Manziel and his shoulder (and knee) are doing just fine!


[GIFs from Bleacher Report]




No comments:

Post a Comment