Sunday, November 3, 2013

Minnesota Vikings DL Brian Robinson Goes Fishing for Quarterbacks

Maybe I'm just getting old and don't remember last season very well, but it seems to me like we are seeing all sorts of crazy celebrations taken place this year--and that's good. The game is all about passion and intensity and if someone is moved in a way that he feels the need too express himself I say have at it. No more stupid penalties and fines please NFL.

From Bleacher Report
So when I see Brian Robinson celebrate his sack of Tony Romo by going fishing and reeling one in--even though I'm a Cowboys fan I say have it. Do what yo're going to do Mr. Robinson.

Do what you're going to do as you head back to Minnesota with a 1-7 record since Romo was still able to lead the team to victory (27-23).




No comments:

Post a Comment