Friday, November 1, 2013

Oregon State's Uniforms Are Really, Really, Really Orange

I will admit that when this whole alternate uniform craze began to blow up I thought it was kind of silly, but I have since converted. Now I look forward to seeing what sort of uniforms teams are going to come up with next. 

It's an awesome creative outlet for schools, and a great way to get folks that may otherwise not pay much attention to football to become curious even if it is just about the uniforms--like the news ones Oregon State is sporting  here.

@cjzero/Twitter
They are cool. I dig em, but I can't get one thing out of my mind as I watch this game: these sucker are reallly orange; not just a little orange. I'm taking about wear the jersey hunting, the offensive linemen could double as traffic safety barrels on the freeway. turn the lights out and we can still see them orange.

Or simply really, really, really orange.





No comments:

Post a Comment