Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Florida State Teases Fans With a Look at New Logo (sort of) in Video

I am like a lot of college fans. I like my team and my football the way it is. I don't want to move conferences, I don't see the need to wear eight different uniforms in a single season, and I don't see the need for altering the face of my team. But than my team (Texas A&M) did two of the three (no new logo--yet) and I was faced with either getting over it or remaining upset at something I had no control over.

So I accepted change.



While I'm still not crazy about a lot of the alternate uniforms teams wear it is pretty cool to see what some of them come up with. With that in mind, come April 11 when Florida State is supposed to reveal a new look I will be among the many eagerly waiting to see what the national champs have come up.

If you pay close attention to the video you can get an idea of what the new logo is going to look like. Or you could just watch the video; it's pretty cool as is.



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment