Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Texas Rangers Are A Must See Game For the Food Alone [PHOTOS]

As a fat guy and a fan of the team my goal this baseball season is to get back to my home state of Texas so I can pick up a Rangers game at Arlington Park. However, as much as I like the team I will not be there for the baseball.

No, I will be there for the food; stuff like bacon on a stick and a pizza burger made with Nolan Ryan beef.

@espn_durett/Twitter
It's bacon and it's on a stick. Can there be anything more genius than that? I think not. Although the pizza burger made with Nolan Ryan beef (Nolan Ryan?) does qualify as an honorable mention.

@espn_durret/Twitter
There is one way both can be improved upon. Yes, even the bacon on a stick.

It can be served by her:


 And with one of these:


Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment