Monday, March 31, 2014

VIDEO: What in the World Were These Two Cops Thinking During the UConn Student 'Riots'

UConn was not supposed to make it this deep in to the Tournament so if the celebration goes a little over the top--I get it. From what I've been able to gather the student body back on campus did just that. Like the other schools they burned stuff and basically acted like damn fools (as they should), but I haven't heard of any police action taken.

Speaking of police, I would love to ask the two in this video a question.



When the kids started doing the arm swing thing like the players do and you were standing roughly in the middle of the group didn't you see this coming?

No harm no foul, but I would have moved before getting engulfed in the impromptu mosh pit.


Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment