Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Remembering the Ultimate Warrior: From His Epic Entrance to His Awesome Promos, His Debut Match, Final Raw Appearance and More [VIDEO]

Wrestling fans the world over got some sad news Tuesday night--one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, the Ultimate Warrior, had passed away. Like many fans I grew up watching the Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and those guys. For a few moments when I was watching his speech on RAW I felt like I was that kid once again.

So in honor of the Warrior I've collected some clips off of YouTube that--well, as I came across them I found myself watching them over and over again. There were too many I wanted to include so I had to cut it down to the ones you see here.

@TalkBacker/Twitter
No one had an entrance as insanely energetic as him.



How could you not get hyped up watching his promos?



Want to relive his debut match?



And than of course there are his performances at WrestleMania (just clips):







His Hall of Fame speech:



And his last appearance on RAW:



RIP Ultimate Warrior. You will be missed.



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment