Sunday, February 1, 2015

Snoop Dogg Says He Was One of Katy Perry's Dancing Sharks During the Super Bowl Halftime Show

If you are like most football fans you probably didn't care who was doing the half time show at the Super Bowl. I know I didn't. That was when I was planning on making some more dip and heating up some wings. Instead I ended up watching Katy Perry's little show and I have to admit that I wanted to ride the tiger and I wanted to be one of the sharks.

As it turns out, according to what one celeb said on Twitter he had the job I wanted and was one of the sharks.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
I'm talking about Snoop Dogg of course. So I suppose he is a little more qualified than I am. I could double as one of the beach balls though.




Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment