Friday, February 6, 2015

WATCH: Joe Schilling Beats the Crap Out of Robert Thomas and it Still Goes to Decision

The fight between Joe Schilling and Robert Thomas is exactly why I will never pay good money to see a kickboxing pay per view event. From the looks of the first vine it would appear that Joe Schilling would have no problem knocking Robert Thomas out.

Heck--the man nearly knocked him out of the ring!


That's nothing compared to the blow he landed that I would have guessed was a knock out shot if I didn't already know the fight went the distance.





Ass-kickings should result in knock outs. This one should have been one, but I can only guess that Joe did not press once Robert got up. Yeah, maybe it was the nice thing to do, but that's not something I want to pay for.



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment