Thursday, April 2, 2015

New England Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Not Worried About Getting a Concussion

When it comes to New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski we will never have to wonder what he is thinking. All we have to do is ask and he'll tell us. In a recent interview with Jim Rome he shared his take on concussions and why he's not concerned about getting one.

He already can't remember what he did last night so what's the big deal?

via Twitter
Here is exactly what he said:
“Uh, so if we’re sitting here and I had choose would I want a concussion right now or my knee blown out, I’m going to say a concussion. Why would I want to sit there for eight months and not do anything, when with a concussion I’ll just wake up and I’ll be ready to go again.
Gronk isn’t worried about not remembering things later in life because “that happens all the time. I don’t even know how I got to my hotel last night.”
Ummm...okay. So while some guys are retiring early over concerns about health he is going to let it ride for as long as possible.

[FTW]



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment