Thursday, February 28, 2013

LeBron James May Quit Throwing Down Dunk-Contest Style in Warm-Ups

Fans can sure be stupid sometimes.

Here you have one of the best basketball players to ever play the game, and he likes to put on a little show during warm-ups for the fans by performing some crazy dunks. What do we do? We complain and harass the man about not performing in the Dunk Contest.



This should be the point where I say I get it; that I'm with you fans, but in this case I am not.

If LeBron does not want to do the Dunk Contest so be it--get over it. Be glad that he likes to do his own little dunk contest during warm-ups. Last I checked there was only one Dunk Contest, but he has pre-game warm-ups much more often.

Think frequency folks. Do you want to see these kinds of things more often, just once, or not at all. I doubt he's going to capitulate so shut your mouths and quit complaining before it becomes not at all.

Slam away LeBron. Slam away.


Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment