Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Day in Dunking: All-Star Edition



When it comes to the All-Star game there is a never ending supply of dunks that on any other given night could be recognized for its awesomeness in the Day in Dunking post.


Rather than post a bunch of different videos and recognize them all (just check out my other All-Star related post if you really want to see them) I opted to go with just one. Lucky for me when I saw this one I knew that it deserved recognition.

You got power, you got showmanship, and thanks to the venue you have a little nostalgia as two former teammates were brought back together for one night.

LeBron, Kobe, and a bunch of other guys had some killer dunks in the game, but when Kevind Durant was done even he knew that one was special.



Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment