Sunday, March 3, 2013

Erin Andrews Apologizes For Not Kissing 50 Cent

As a journalist you are still awesome Erin Andrews, but otherwise I lost a little respect for you after I saw these comments you made to TMZ about the 'kiss' with 50 Cent last week during the Daytona 500 coverage:


What a load of hooey! Now maybe I don't watch enough Erin Andrew interviews to know this, but does she give everyone a kiss right before she talks to them? If the answer is no, what in the world is she apologizing for?

If that's the case Erin, where's mine? I blew you one during the broadcast (just don't tell my wife)!

Her excuses were pretty lame and make absolutely no sense at all. The truth of the matter is 50 Cent went in for a kiss--inappropriate even if they were dating since its on camera--and she didn't want to do it.

I can only assume here that she must have gotten an earful from Fiddy and was trying to help him save face.

Epic fail Erin. Epic fail.



[Terez Owens]
Visit the FansEdge FanStore

2 comments:

  1. She'll do anything for attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck, in that case maybe she should have kissed him. That would have really caused a stir!

      Delete