Friday, March 8, 2013

Olympic Swimmer Ryan Lochte Hooking Up With Carmen Electra?

Oh to be young or Carmen Electra and in Hollywood...

Olympic athletes are not in it for the money; at least not when it comes to the competitions. No, for them the money comes from the fame they achieve after dominating their chosen field at whatever their sport may be in the Olympics. If you do win, things can really work out for you.

Just check out how swimmer Ryan Lochte is doing.


Yeah, I know; that would have been a good place to have a picture of him, but does anyone that actually reads/looks at this blog really want to see him (ladies--sorry, I have to go with the majority here)?

What we are more interested in is who the dude is now dating thanks to the fame he has achieved for being able to swim really fast (I knew I should have gone to those classes...). Yes, gentleman, Ryan Lochte is hooking up with Carmen Electra (giggity).

According to the popular gossip site TerezOwens.com, Lochte and the former Baywatch babe have been seen out and about, and getting rather cozy in the process. If that interferes with your own Baywatch fantasies, sorry--but they were seen rounding first base (that's making out right? Cause that's what they were doing...).

I can only imagine how the initial meet and greet went with the two:

Carmen: Hi Ryan.
Ryan: Jeah Carmen. Sup?
Carmen: Noting much. You know I used to make a pretty good living wearing a swimsuit too.
Ryan: And an even better one taking it off, jeah!
Carmen: Oh. So you've seen me naked?
Ryan: You were the first Playmate I ever jeah'd myself to when I was a kid.

Oh, young/not-so-young love...

Ladies, if you want to see more of the young swimmer you can tune into his reality show on E! pretty soon; sometimes this summer I think. Guys, if we are lucky maybe this duo will split and the CW will revive their cougar dating show; it will be a great chance to see Carmen get naughty.

Don't know it? Ask your wives; they'll remember it (hot cougar; young guys). Till then enjoy this vintage footage of Carmen from the best show in the whole darn world--Baywatch.







Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment