Sunday, May 12, 2013

Arian Foster Looking to Bounce Back?

Arian Foster Looking to Bounce Back?:

A lot of the preseason talk has been about Adrian Peterson which is likely just fine with Houston Texans running back Arian Foster.

Running back by committee has become the norm in the NFL. Minnesota does it with Adrian Peterson, and clearly after last season’s 2000+ yard performance they clearly do a very good job of it. So when he says that he is gunning for 2500 yards next season people are going to listen.



Whether he reaches that goal is not important. AP is likely going to have another solid year barring injury and will be the favorite for the NFL rushing title. However, fans might want to keep an eye on another guy; one who had a tremendous year last season, but says he needs to bounce back.

Arian Foster.

“…I’ve just been relaxing and working really hard. I think this has probably (been) one of my most intense training offseasons I’ve had since I’ve been in the NFL. I just want to bounce back. I didn’t feel like I had the best season last year.”

What? Bounce back? The man only had 1424 yards on the ground last season (sixth in the league) to go with 17 total touchdowns, best in the NFL for the second time in three seasons. What in the world is there to bounce back from?...


For more on why Arian Foster feels like he needs to bounce back check out the full post at MVPTexas!


Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment