Friday, August 2, 2013

New Superhero Under Armour Gloves Are Friggin Awesome

From the time we used to gather outside after school to play a pick up game of football I have been the kid used to block. I'm big guy; always have been and likely always will be (unless my doctor has something to say about it).

I have never wished I was a skinny wide receiver type dude until I saw these wonderful creations by Under Armour. The company that already makes the most comfortable shirts, shorts, and underwear (love the underwear) in the world has created a line of Superhero inspired gloves.

And they are friggin sweet!
 






Okay, so the palms for the Spiderman ones aren't that cool, but the rest of the glove is.



As a lineman, wear these and you'll get laughed at. We don't show boat in the trenches until we sack quarterbacks. Now wide receivers--you want those guys to be larger than life and so freaking confident that they think they are superheroes. 

So heck, they might as well dress like them. If you want to see more check out the gallery they have over at GameDayr.



No comments:

Post a Comment