Saturday, August 3, 2013

Notre Dame SID Not Impressed with Jadaveon Clowney's Sled Flip

Like many of you out there, I love football. I can't begin to express how glad I am that the game is getting closer and closer to a return. I'm so happy for it that when I turned on my computer and saw the video of South Carolina's Jadaveon Clowney and another player flipping a sled I thought 'cool!'

The clip has made its way around the web already, but not everyone is impressed.

Heck, many are passing it off as an everyday practice occurrence.

Notre Dame sports information director Michael Bertsch wasn't to impressed and wasted no time in tweeting out a clip of Fighting Irish tight end Troy Nicklas doing it all by himself--without the help of another player like Clowney--not once, but twice.

To be fair, Niklas is a beast onto himself at 6'7" and 270 pounds. It has bee said that he is the strongest player on the team too.


Not bad right?

So does this make Clowney and his teammate any less impressive? Nah. It just means that Niklas is a beast as well. The haters online are right though. This kind of thing happens in practice all the time and everywhere.

Does that mean that we are all just blowing this simple practice deed out of proportion? Nah. It just means that we are ready for some football!


No comments:

Post a Comment