Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Will Greg Jennings Ever Stop Talking About the Green Bay Packers?

Greg Jennings is a stellar receiver. I've had him on my fantasy team a number of times. However, if I actually had to talk to him I don't think I would be as eager to draft him (who am I kidding? Of course I'd still draft him!).

Why not? Well--the man just can't seem to stop talking about the Green Bay Packers.

From Twitter Acount @Vikings
Jennings has had a public spat with his former quarterback, Aaron Rodgers, for some time. It got to the point that Vikings Head Coach Leslie Frazier had to tell him to cool it.

So he did.

And than he started again.
“When I came over here, I was kind of brainwashed,” he said, via Pro Football Talk. “There’s no ‘kind of’ to it. Being over in Green Bay, you’re brainwashed to think anyone in the division is tiers below...It’s like everything that you know in Green Bay is like the best, the best, the best, the best, the best. And it’s like total brainwashing..."
Umm...someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't a team believe that it is the best? Maybe they don't have to say that the rest of the division is inferior to them, but what is so wrong with that? Every team has its own way to motivate.

This,  much like the rest of the talk, will go away soon, but you have to wonder why he is so stuck on talking about Green Bay all the time. Could it be that he is going to miss the pass-first offense of the Packers while he watches Adrian Peterson run all the time?

Only Greg Jennings knows...


No comments:

Post a Comment