Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dancing Baylor Fan is Really Proud of Himself (and he should be)

When you blog you try to find the things that are different and unique and than present them in a fashion that is interesting, entertaining, and funny. However, there are some occasions where you find something that you know the internet will love, but there is nothing you can say to describe it or introduce it.

Like the dancing Baylor fan. WTF?

Gifulmination.com
I've been trying to figure out what is going on here or what this kid could possibly be thinking; not easy. I do have some ideas though:

A. I love you Lady Gaga!
B. I hope everyone enjoys my interpretive dance.
C. Lead paint rules.
D. My moms are going to be so proud of me.
E. Damn it, if you're going to do it--own it.

I don't think the guy wearing his sunglasses at night sitting next to him approves. I say--you get down with your bad self Dancing Baylor Fan. You get down.




No comments:

Post a Comment