Thursday, November 28, 2013

Oakland Raiders Thankful for Early Miscue by Cowboys Return Man Terrance Williams

I have to admit. When I saw this play I felt this ache in the pit of my stomach. I thought for sure that this was going to be another one of those games where the Cowboys keep it interesting by making sure the other team is never really out of it.

What way to make sure the Raiders are in the game than to spot them seven points on the first play of the game?

Gifdsports.com
When you watch the replay it looks like there is a chance that Terrance Williams could be down before the ball comes out. The ref ended up ruling it a fumble--as he should--but that is actually a good thing.

Why you ask?

Because instead of this looking like the Cowboys are screwing it up again it appears that the Raiders just made a good play.

Gifdsports.com
In other words--game on




No comments:

Post a Comment