Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Best Damn Band in the Land Does it Again!

There was little doubt as to how Ohio State's game against Indiana would end up. The Hoosiers are not bad, but the Buckeyes simply outclass them. What was in question was what the Best Damn Band in the Land would do for their home finale.

If you are wondering why Ohio State's Marching Band lays claim to the aforementioined  name, check out what they did at halftime Saturday:


The theme to the show was a salute to the Gettysburg Address (I guess they didn't like any of my ideas). Once again I have to admit to being completely impressed. I can only imagine the timing involved with morphing from '1863' to 'three marching soldiers!'

I can't quite tell what the banner is in the middle, but the cannon is still pretty awesome!



Somehow the whole time these guys actually play their instruments the entire time. Incredible work. Absolutely incredible.

[H/T FTW]





No comments:

Post a Comment