Monday, December 2, 2013

College GameDay Sign Earns Student $24,000!!!

This is freaking insane! If you are reading this than I am sure you are quite familiar with the crazy signs that students and fans create whenever ESPN's College GameDay program comes to town. Bloggers all over the World Wide Web post the best of the best on the internet for the enjoyment of fans everywhere.

Little did anyone realize last Saturday that one of those signs actually earned a lucky student $24K!

@buffaloholdem/Twitter
As it turns out the code that the kid as on the sign could be used to send him money. So for some reason a handful of people blew the pic up enough to scan it. About a hundred people sent this kid money--totaling about $24,000!

I'm still a little speechless. This is incredible. I think  I'm going to have to go to a few Pacers games (crowd is too big to be seen at Colts games) with a sign of my own and see if folks are feeling generous. So if you catch a broadcast and there is a fat guy holding up one of these signs that's me:

  1. I Blog For a Living. Please Send Money!
  2. I Need Lipo--Lots of It. Please Send Money!
  3. It Worked for a College Kid! Please Send Money!
  4. It Cost a Lot to Feed Me. Please Send Money!
  5. I've Got More Baby Mommma's Than Dwight Howard. Please Send Money!
  6. Hookers Charge Me More. Please Send Money!
  7. I Snuck in And The Cops Are After Me. Send Money for Bail!
  8. I Haven't Paid For These Seats Yet! Please Send Money!

I'm open to suggestions and willing to hold up anything in the off-chance folks might actually donate. Oh--and I need some tickets and a baby sitter too.

[H/T to CollegeSpun]


No comments:

Post a Comment