Monday, December 2, 2013

It's a Penn State Christmas!

I love this time of year! Pretty soon bowl season will start and that means football on almost every day through the first week of January. So yes I am breaking out the chip and dip (my dip is to die for) and I am ready for some serious football, but more important than that--yes there is something more important than 'round the clock football--it's Christmas time.

@CoryGiger/Twitter
Every year I wish I had the time, energy, money, and a ladder that can hold my big behind (the 'Fat' in FatManWriting is there for a reason). Since I don't I just satisfy my inner Clark Griswald by checking out some of the awesome things other people do.

Like these nice folks that have their lights set to music by the Penn State Marching Band!






No comments:

Post a Comment