Sunday, January 5, 2014

Packers/49ers Game to Redefine What a True "Diehard" is

Do you want to watch a game in conditions like this? Single digit temps? Windy conditions? Worse weather on the way--possibly during the game? If you are going to watch the Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49ers you'll have to.

Still want to go to the game?

@jakeinwisconsin/Twitter
I love my football. I prefer my teams, but when they aren't playing I just want a good game. Before my days on this planet are over there are certain places I want to watch a game--Lambeau Field being one of them. However, if I was in Wisconsin and someone offered me tickets to this game--unless it was inside a temperature controlled suite (they have those at Lambeau, right?) I'd have to say no.

Yeah, I know that the stadium is going to do what it can for people with free coffee, hot chocolate, hand warmers, and I believe seat warmers too, but I don't know. Maybe throw in some Irish Whiskey for that coffee (so I really don't feel the cold) and maybe I'd go.

Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment