Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top 14 WTF GIFs of the 2013-14 Bowl Season

When you have as many games on as they do during Bowl Season there are bound to be some moments that make you go WTF? Lucky for us the internet exists and there are plenty of people on it that want to capture those moments and share them with the world; moments like the worst commercial ever starring the coolest cop from the 70's that just will not go away.

Now it was tough, but I picked out what I feel are the top 14 WTF GIFs of the Bowl Season. Enjoy!

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
When I close my eyes I see this giant dog--and it scares me because I think it wants to hump my leg.


@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Damn band nerds.
@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Maybe next year I can become an extra on Duck Dynasty.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Tree nerd.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter

Shit! I'm in a parade?

@SBNationGIF/Twitter

Dissing Mickey ain't cool Jimbo.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter


Zach. You were the starting QB for a major college football team. You had to know you'd be on camera.
@corkgaines/Twitter
What the hell? Johnny is done talking and y'all leave?

@cjzero/Twitter
I'm sure to the younger generation that dance makes sense, but to an old guy like me I just think WTF?
@SBNationGIF/Twitter

Which way? I don't freakin know! Some of you go that way and the rest go that way.

@cjzero/Twitter
I think this dude like wings.
@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Yes, that says 'Nationals.' That means there are regional and maybe even local wiener dog races.

Beer helmet without beer. So sad.

Gifulmination.com






No comments:

Post a Comment