Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Want to Watch the Alamo Bowl in Under 90 Seconds? [VIDEO]

During bowl season there are so many games on that it can be kind of hard to watch all the ones you might want to. For example, I'm from Texas but I live in Indiana so I like to watch every college football team from the Lone Star State that I can.

Problem is there are a lot of good teams from Texas, and since I'm a fan of the game itself there were plenty of can't miss games featuring teams from other states. So what's a football fan to do?

@Sportscenter/Twitter
The easy answer would be to just set your DVR and watch them later, but who has the time to do that for a couple football games these days. I don't.

That's where these time lapse things come in handy; hours of coverage before the game, including it, and after it all in under a minute and a half. Okay so you don't get to actually watch a lot of football that way. I just thought this sucker looked cool.







No comments:

Post a Comment