Sunday, September 28, 2014

Atlanta Falcons Head Coach Mike Smith Caught Picking His Nose During Sunday's Game Against Minnesota [GIF]

I can remember way back in the day when I was playing little league ball that I used to do the same as Mike Smith here. In my defense, I was eight and the ball rarely ever made it to the outfield so I was kind of bored. Until my mom finally told me at the end of the season she and the other moms would laugh about it I thought I was being sneaky enough not to get caught.

I was eight. I don't have a clue what excuse Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith will have.

@SBNationGIF/Twitter

Come on Coach. You know there are tons of cameras around. What did you think? People would just assume you are deep in thought and talking on your headset?

Come on son!



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment