Friday, September 26, 2014

PHOTO: Nebraska Wearing 'Red Rising' Helmets for Illinois Game

A long time ago my momma taught me that if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all. As a blogger it can be kind of hard to adhere to that on some occasions (i.e. anything involving Roger Goodell), but for the most part I do try to be civil towards the subject of my posts.

So with that in mind I have nothing to say about the alternate helmet the Nebraska Cornhuskers are going with Saturday when they take on Illinois.

@NUequipment

Bo Pelini's cat could come up with something better than this (so I had to say something; oh well).




Share on Fancred

1 comment:

  1. This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Actually excellent info!
    Helmets

    ReplyDelete