Wednesday, December 24, 2014

25 Holiday-Themed Pics of the Houston Texans Cheerleaders and the Christmas Eve Edition of Freestyle Friday [VIDEO]

When I was trying to figure out what post I was going to have up for Christmas I knew it had to have something to do with the holiday of course. It would help if it was something people would enjoy as well. So I thought...and I thought...and I thought...and then I checked my DMs on Twitter and saw a link to a Christmas Eve Edition of Freestyle Friday starring the gorgeous and talented Houston Texans Cheerleaders.

Problem solved, but since its Christmas I felt I needed to add something to the post. You know--my way of saying happy holidays to you guys.

via Houston Texans Cheerleaders FB Page
What better way to say that than to present for your holiday enjoyment a gallery of the Houston Texans Cheerleaders in their holiday finest?






Merry Christmas folks and Happy New Year!

[All Pics are From the Houston Texans Cheerleaders FB Page]


Loading...
Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment