Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WATCH: Past NFL Contestants Return for Special Routine on Dancing With the Stars

Dancing with the Stars is like most reality television shows--insanely popular for no apparent reason (no--it's not good tv). I know tons of people like it, but I've tried to watch it and I just can't do it. For some reason a lot of football players have been on the show and to help celebrate the program's 10th anniversary a handful of them (Hines Ward, Kurt Warner, Jacoby Jones, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Donald Driver & Jerry Rice) returned for a special number.

I never thought I'd see anyone dancing to an extended version of the Monday Night Football theme, but now I have. To be fair, the routine was alright, but they missed one thing--Jerry Rice should have spiked the ball.




Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment