Saturday, May 2, 2015

WATCH: Highlights From Floyd Mayweather's Unanimous Decision Over Manny Pacquiao

Fight fans finally got what they have been wanting for years Saturday night when Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao faced off in Vegas to see who the real pound for pound best is. The tickets sold for an outrageous amount of money and to see the fight on pay-per-view cost $100. Too rich for my blood so I had to be satisfied with following the action on Reddit and some other forums.

From what I read I didn't miss anything. Floyd danced around a lot and avoided Manny when he wasn't pushing him and trying to put him in a headlock. I suppose the point is to hit and not get hit so in that respect Floyd did his job, but most folks called the fight boring.

via Twitter
So--want to see some highlights?
















Apparently someone threw something at Floyd, but I can't see it.



From what I read on Reddit and a couple other forums the most aggressive action of the night for Floyd was at the end of the fight when he started yelling at some fans.



And the winner is...



[Media from @FansidedGIF]


Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment