Thursday, October 1, 2015

WATCH: Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith Has To Leave Game After Getting Drilled In The Back; Vows Revenge

There are few things anyone can do to make Steve Smith quiet down, but the Pittsburgh Steelers figured out one during the second half of Thursday night's game. After catching a pass near the first down marker, Smith turns to get up field, but before he can do it he gets whacked pretty hard by one of the Steelers.

He was done on the field for several moments before leaving the field, and looked to be in pain when he did.


UPDATE: After the game Smith did not hesitate to say that he would get his revenge against Mike Mitchell:
"The best thing I can do without threatening him and saying that I will assault him when I see him," Smith said after the game, "is I will say I look forward to playing him again. He's on my life-time hit list."


[@_MarcusD_]




Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment