Saturday, May 4, 2013

Crazy Colts Fan - Jim Irsay is the Coolest Pro Sports Team Owner Ever

Crazy Colts Fan - Jim Irsay is the Coolest Pro Sports Team Owner Ever

I have talked about Jim Irsay in the past. I've commented on his Twitter prowess (the Tweet is strong with this one). I've talked about him as an owner and decision maker for a pro football team, and told him (because I know he's reading). Mostly I think I've just made fun of his Twitter feed.



Now I have to say that I take back everything that could be perceived as negative that I have ever said about him. With his latest altruistic move he has firmly cemented himself as the coolest owner in the history of professional sports.

He saved a team bar (Mark Cuban has done a lot of really cool things--and comes in a very close second--but has he ever saved a bar?).

No, it isn't an official team bar. He doesn't own it. It is one that is pretty much dedicated to the Indianapolis Colts and home to some fantastic viewing parties year in and year out.

It's a fan establishment; a bar for the people. The every man.

And he saved it....


(To see the rest of this post follow the above link to the CrazyColtsFan!)



  Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment