Saturday, June 22, 2013

Media Trying to Cause Trouble for LeBron James Over Silly Video

I am not a big LeBron James fan. I didn't care for the 'Decision' but I have used the 'take my considerable talents to...' on several occasions so thank you for that LBJ. I think the Heat are underacheivers and could probably make a run for the best single season record if they actually decided to play their 'A' game 100 percent of the time instead of when they need to.

zennie62/Flickr
Why is any of this relevant? Because I want to make it clear that I have no allegiance to the man. I respect his game, but that's it. Heck, I wanted the Spurs to win.

The point is that I have no reason to back this guy or write anything that supports him as a person in any, way, shape or form--and I don't think I ever have.

Till now.

The media as taken this video he posted to Instagram and called it his message to the 'haters.' I don't see it. In the 14 seconds that he waxes NSFW poetic about his recent accomplishment I don't hear anything that is pointed at his 'haters' at all.

The dude is just being silly. That's it. That's all.

Eh--judge for yourself (and it is NSFW).



I totally get how controversy sells guys. I pounce on every controversial story I can much like you do. That's usually what viewers/readers want so that's what we give them. Heck, it's how we make our money.

But lets draw the line at fabricating, and let the men mess up on his own.

Leave the fabrications to Hollywood.


No comments:

Post a Comment