Saturday, June 8, 2013

Naughty Former Bengals Cheerleader Engaged to Student Busted Having Sex With

Remember the curious case of Sarah Jones, the Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader/teacher that was busted for having sex with one of the students at her school? Well, the two kept things going after she narrowly escaped jail time by pleading out to a lesser charge.

And now they are getting hitched.


The now 19-year old Cody York popped the question on the beach, and 28-year old Jones said yes.

You know folks, this is one of those things that I never thought I would be faced with. I'm actually at a loss for words. Part of me wants to grab this kid (Cody) and say "Dude! You are only 19 man! Stop!"

The other part just wants to say "yuck."

Yeah, I know it is actually legal now for them to be getting their groove on, but it still seems creepy as heck to me. Maybe it's because he still looks like a little kid and she doesn't quite look like the hot cheerleader that all school kids dream about hooking up with.


To each his own though. If they are happy then all the power to them.

I bet Justin Bieber will be happy for them. He probably will not be the most criticized Heat fan once the picture above goes main stream.


[Kudos to Busted Coverage for uncovering this one!]

No comments:

Post a Comment