Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm Betting on the Philadelphia 76ers to Win the NBA Championship

The Philadelphia 76ers are widely considered one of if not the worst teams in the NBA, but I am going to bet on these guys. Heck, they got off to a 19-0 start against the Miami Heat and went on to win 114-110; so they must be a solid bet.

Right?

@SBNationGIF/Twitter
Oh no.

This game is about as misleading as they come. What probably happened is the the were drained after a big emotional night last night in Miami and were a little fatigued. Shoot, in the GIF above where Evan Turner dunked on LeBron James it looks to me more like LeBron didn't feel like contesting it and moved out of the way.

No , the 76ers are pretty bad. Chances are slim to none that they will not win the championship this season. How slim you ask? Try 9,999 to 1.

Yeah, it ain't gonna happen. So why make the bet? Folks, the odds are 9,999 to 1. If I bet $10 and they by some miracle actually win I make a ton of money. If they don't I lose 10 bucks.

I think I can handle that.




No comments:

Post a Comment