Thursday, October 31, 2013

Two Reasons Why Every Dude Should Dig Surfing

I tried surfing once--hardest damn thing I ever tried to do, but since I had the opportunity to try I had to. No sport says 'cool' quite like surfing does. I don't know if its the fact that you get to hang out on the beach all day or the cool clothing styles, but its a world that people dig-- whether they can actually surf or not.

How couldn't they? From a guy's point of view I'd go as far as to say there are two reasons why every guy should dig surfing (at least a little bit).


Watch this and tell me that surfing doesn't look cool as can be? Now everyone will not break World Records like Carlos Burle in this clip of course but consider where he did it--in Portugal! Who would not want to travel to some of the most beautiful spots in the world to go hang on the beach?




So location is one thing, but guys--let's keep it real. We love the babes. Surfing is pretty hard work--and tends to create awesome bodies. For example--take a look at Anastasia Ashley:



Yeah, I'll never even think about getting on a board again, but that doesn't mean I can't admire the life.





No comments:

Post a Comment