Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kristin Cavalari Shares a Little Too Much About Her Hubby Jay Cutler

Thanks to his lovely wife we now know more than we ever wanted to know about Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. The man doesn't like to do--ummmm...the horizontal mambo while she's pregnant.

@matt_casper/Twitter
During a recent interview with Fit Pregnancy Jay's better half shared some info I'm betting he wished she hadn't (via People):

 “Sex is funny when you’re pregnant. Guys get weird about it,” Cavallari tells Fit Pregnancy‘s April/May issue.

“I’m like, ‘Oh Jay, the baby’s kicking!’ And he’s like, not wanting to know about it.”

Lots of men are with Jay on that one. It's a personal preference sort of thing. Some guys love it and have no qualms about doing it; others--like Jay--do.

However, if my wife were to say "Oh--the baby is kicking!" that would be a deal breaker for me too. I loved feeling my kiddoes kick while they were in her tummy, but not when we are trying to practice making a new one.

[LBS]




Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment