Friday, April 4, 2014

Norwegian Skydiver Nearly Hit by Meteorite During Jump [VIDEO]

Skydiving looks cool. The videos that guys take when they are in flight are pretty awesome, but that doesn't change one thing--skydiving is scary as hell. There is just something about flying through the air with nothing but a big piece of clothe to slow your fall.

Now imagine doing it and seeing a meteor fly by.


The skydiver is a Norwegian guy that is a part of a parachute club; you know--folks that jump out of perfectly good airplanes just because. He had a helmet cam on and captured the rock as it flew by at over 300 mph.

My mind was already made up, but after seeing this I'll say it again--skydiving is something that will never be in my future unless the next James Bond is a fat guy and they need a stunt double (I'll do it for the paycheck and the right to say I am in a Bond movie).



[H/T The Other Paper]


Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment