Friday, April 4, 2014

The Houston Rockets Fashionable Bench Knows How to Make a Guy Feel Old [PHOTO]

Kids--as you get older there will be certain things you look for or notice that are going to let you know that you are indeed getting older. You'll go from knowing all the latest movies, music, actors, and trends to wondering what in the hell people are wearing.

Like my middle aged behind thought when I saw this picture of the Rockets bench Friday night.

@cjzero/Twitter
Love the shoes. You know which ones I'm talking about. Now excuse me. I feel the need for a Big Mac all of a sudden.

I've heard of skinny jeans, but a skinny suit Dwight?

And than there's Patrick Beverly. I really don't know what to say about the camo pants, navy blazer, and cheetah t-shirt.

It may sound like I'm hatin' on these guy, but I'm not. I have nothing but love for these guys and can't wait to see them kick some ass in the playoffs. I totally get that everyone has their own sense of style, and I'm all for everyone doing their own thing. .

Seeing what passes for fashion now just reminds me that I'm so far behind the times and dare I say it--old.



Share on Fancred

No comments:

Post a Comment