Saturday, March 30, 2013

AT&T's NBA Commercial is Hilarious

It doesn't always take much for me to laugh. Maybe its the 'bowl full of jelly' thing that comes with being a fat  man (the name sake is true folks; I can't deny it). Maybe I just like to laugh; who knows.

One thing that never fails to get a chuckle, giggle, or sometimes even a chortle out of me are the AT&T commercials where the guy asks a table of kids a question and then lets them respond. If I had to call one a favorite I would say its a tie between the girl that translates werewolf talk and the kid doing two things at once.

The latest one involving some grown up kids would be a close second though (I think these guys will be pretty recognizable to many NBA fans...)




[Share ATT]
Visit the FansEdge FanStore

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very nice. You have provided interesting information. I will return to your site often to check. Keep up with your good work.
    AT&T Promo

    ReplyDelete