Thursday, March 7, 2013

Oregon Ducks Pitcher Jeff Gold Makes Candidate for Play of the Year

I look out side and see snow on the ground and find it hard to believe that it is actually baseball season already. Then I look on the internet and see the box scores, I check my email and see the fantasy league invites, I got the store and see the Spring seasonal beers on the shelf...

Yeah. Baseball is back baby! We've already seen some great plays out of the likes of such guys as Mike Trout and Bryce Harper in the pro game, but I think I would have to say that this play--Ducks pitcher Jeff gold tossing his whole glove along with the ball because the ball as stuck in the webbing--for the out is the early front runner for play of the year!



Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment