Thursday, March 7, 2013

The "Not In My House" Block of the Night Brought to You By Dwayne Wade

Next to dunks the most dominant show of force is often the block. Now I know that every blockis not rejected into the seats, but tthey are still among some of the best momentum turning or building plays in the game.

Plus they just look cool.

So in the near future I think I might start making this a regular feature here at FatManWriting much like the Day in Dunking--the "Not in My House" Block of the Night!



For the first "Not in my House" Block of the Night there were two solid candidates. After a careful review of the tape (meaning I kept watching them till I finished my beer last night) the answer was clear--(drum roll please...)

--Dwayne Wade's block at the end of the game that set up LeBron for the game winner!



Normally I will only go with one, but since this is the first "Not in My House" post and it is my blog I want to recognize the one that came in a very close second--Dwight Howard's late game block on Brooks Lopez:






Visit the FansEdge FanStore

No comments:

Post a Comment