Monday, May 13, 2013

San Francisco 49ers Linebacker Patrick Willis Gets an Earful on Facebook for Killing a Snake

San Francisco 49ers linebacker is a beast. The man is weight room machine that is capable of mass destruction on the football field--just ask opposing offenses that he's played!

Along with protecting his team's lead he is apparently adept at protecting the home front as well. When he saw a rather sizable snack on near his house he did what he thought was necessary and took care of it.

I would not be surprised if the picture is not taken down sometime soon. As of early Monday afternoon he has received 2278 comments and many of them are not too nice.

...The first sign of a sociopath is getting joy out of torturing and killing animals.

What a failure of a human being.

You absolute t*at, how dare you kill an innocent and beautiful snake. Someone should shoot you in the bloody head.

I hope if he's ever in trouble, someone shows him more compassion than he showed the snake.

Are you out of your mind, Patrick? What a freaking idiot. You are a sickening human being.

I hope your yard gets flooded with rattlers and you get bit.

Wow.

From reading some of them I guess the reptile in question is what is called a gopher snake. They are harmless as far as people are concerned and would have just taken care of any rodents that may be around his property.

All I can say from this is that if I ever become famous I will never share anything that happens in my daily life that someone--anyone--could object to in such a fashion.

So that basically means I will not be sharing anything since someone, somewhere will always object. It's the nature of social media; everyone finds it real easy to hate and be unnecessarily mean and cruel.


[From Patrick Willis's Facebook Page]
Visit the FansEdge FanStore

5 comments:

  1. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE, IF I SAW A SNAKE THAT CLOSE TO MY DOOR I'D KILL IT TOO. I HAD A VERY DEADLY SNAKE COME INTO MY HOUSE WHEN I LIVED IN JAPAN AND YES I KILLED IT MY WIFE AND KIDS WERE IN THE HOUSE.SO WHO'S MORE IMPORTANT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty surprised to see all the hateful comments he got. Some of those suckers were pretty intense.

      Delete
  2. a rather sizable snack on near his house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. all those hate comments were niner haters dont feed into it

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, kill it ask questions later.. Unless "What u talking about", Willis is and expert on snakes, kill it !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete