Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dallas Mavericks Beatles Parody Will Give You Nightmares

There is one thing that can be said about the Dallas Mavericks--even if they don't win on the court they most certainly win when it comes to viral videos. They did a great superhero related one when they were trying to woo Dwight Howard and have been know to come up with some great Christmas ones.

This time it's a remake of the Beatles classic All You Need is Love--but with a Mavericks twist:




When I was a kid (10 or so) I used to stay up late on weekends and watch television; you know, normal kid stuff. On one such weekend I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to the video for the Genesis song Land of Confusion.

Scared the hell out of me. I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. Those freaky faces kept running through my mind. This clip is reminding me of that night. Good thing I have some awesome sleep meds now (hello rum) to help me crash!




No comments:

Post a Comment