Friday, November 22, 2013

Is There a Fine in the Future for New Orleans Saints Defensive Lineman Akiem Hicks?

The New Orleans Saints did not look like their usual offensive juggernaut Thursday night against the Atlanta Falcons, but that was okay. Atlanta's offense  is so depleted and the Saints defense played well enough that Matty Ice was--well, put on ice.

However, if there is any consistency in the NFL the defensive dominance is going to end up costing one guy about $16,000.

From Bleacher Report
I am like most of you. I look at that play and think Hicks did absolutely nothing wrong, but I also looked at this play from last week's slate of action and thought the same thing.

From Bleacher Report
The plays darn near look identical.

I hope he doesn't get fined, but you have to think he will since the league hit Aaron Brooks with one. Hmmm....I wonder if Ray Lewis will offer to pay half of his fine too. 



Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment